Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Bread

Ooey gooey cheese, crisp bacon and jalapenos come together to create the cheesiest, most scrumptious bread you have ever sunk your teeth into. Bacon Jalapeno Popper Cheesy Bread. Your mouth will thank you.




Have I mentioned I love cheese?  I am pretty sure it may have come up a time or two (or three).  If I could live on cheese I would be completely happy.  Lately I have been on a flavor kick. Cheese, jalapenos and bacon=yes!!!  Jalapeno poppers.  I can't get enough of them.

I made jalapeno poppers on the grill last summer and decided to try those flavors in Jalapeño Popper Cheesy Pretzel Bombs they were so good I thought I would lose my mind!  Packed with ooey gooey cheese, bacon and jalapenos they are insanely delish. Next came the Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Popper Beer Bread moist and delicious flavorful bread was absolutely perfect.  Grilled cheese, french toast and everywhere in between makes this an amazing recipe.   

Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar