Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Popper Beer Bread


All the best things about our jalapeno poppers and bacon cheddar beer bread recipes come together to create our latest sensation....  Cheesy Bacon Jalapeño Popper Beer Bread!  I have to say this is absolutely my favorite beer bread that I have ever created.  Seriously!  About 10 minutes to prep this bread and its ready to go in the oven.  

How have we enjoyed our Jalapeño Popper Beer Bread you ask?  Let me count the ways.  Fresh bread, toasted with butter, toasted with jelly, grilled cheese sandwiches and believe it or not we even made FRENCH TOAST!  Possibly the best french toast ever.  Perfectly toasted and caramelized on the outside and moist on the inside.  The maple syrup absolutely made the flavor pop.  Totally enough to blow your mind.  I have so many more ideas for this bread and I am very excited to make it again.

Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar