Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar

This no-bake cheesecake recipe starts with a shortbread crust, that is topped with a luscious vanilla bean speckled cheesecake filling and copious amounts of macerated strawberries. A huge dollop of whipped cream truly is the icing on this dessert. This make ahead dessert is perfect for picnic, parties and kids get-togethers.

Strawberry No-Bake Cheesecake in a Jar #nobake #summer #strawberries #recipe @slowroasted The Slow Roasted Italian



It's strawberry season and I just can't help myself.  They seem especially tasty already and I have been going strawberry crazy.  I have been putting them on everything and my family is thrilled.  I use frozen strawberries during the off season, but its a total experience to bite into a sweet and juicy fresh strawberry.

Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar