Peanut Butter Chocolate Tiramisu

Peanut Butter & chocolate are truly a match made in heaven and the ultimate in no-bake desserts has arrived! Peanut Butter Chocolate Tiramisu. When it comes to desserts this is the most popular combination coming out of my kitchen and this twist on the classic tiramisu recipe is going to knock the socks off of my guests at my next party.





Simplifying entertaining is a huge part of my party plan.  An out of this world dessert made with a simple ingredient list is exactly what I need.   Tiramisu is one of my favorite desserts and I love creating delicious twists on the classic recipe.  In this divine creation we have a bed of spiked mocha soaked savoiardi cookies layered with rich peanut butter cream and decadent hot fudge sauce.  Oh.my.word!!!

Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar