Heidi's Comet Cocktail


Happy Happy Thursday!!  I have to admit I have a little Kool & The Gang jamming in the background while I am enjoying my Heidi's Comet Cocktail.

Oh, yes, it's ladies night
And the feeling's right
Oh, yes, it's ladies night
Oh, what a night
(Oh, what a night)

 What a fabulous cocktail, perfect for the upcoming fall.  The apple cider blends with the almond flavor of the amaretto and the apple cider and cinnamon warms up the cocktail.  A fantastic combination, I hope you love it as much as I do!

This is your night, tonight
(Come on let's all celebrate)
Everything is gonna be alright

Heidi's Comet Cocktail

2 ounces DiSaronno (amaretto liqueur)
2 ounces Absolut vodka
2 ounces apple cider
1 cinnamon stick
ice


Pour all ingredients into a mixing glass, and stir well.  Pour into a cocktail glass. Add a cinnamon stick, and serve.

Click here for a printable version of this recipe - The Slow Roasted Italian.com 
LihatTutupKomentar