The Best Ever Simple Carrot Cake with Cheesecake Frosting

The Best Ever Simple Carrot Cake with Cheesecake Frosting.... Simplified. One Bowl, One Whisk, One incredible sheet cake! The cheesecake frosting really takes this old favorite over the top. This is one recipe to print and tuck in your file box.




My best friend YaYa celebrated her birthday last week.  Of course I bake her a cake every year for her birthday.  I have made a few different ones, but now she always hints that she wants my Carrot Cake with Toasted Pecans (pictured below).  I can't blame her, it is a magnificent cake.  Gorgeous and scrumptious.

The Best Ever Carrot Cake with Toasted Pecans
But lately I have been really exhausted and the thought of preparing cake pans and washing all the bowls did not appeal to me in the least.  So I decided to reinvent our favorite carrot cake. Simplify it, if you will. One bowl, one whisk, one sheet cake with a cream cheese frosting that tastes just like fluffy cheesecake. I mean really, who has time for sifting anyway?

Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar