Overnight Gingerbread French Toast Casserole


This Overnight Gingerbread French Toast Casserole recipe comes together in just 20 minutes. It is the perfect make-ahead breakfast to create an extra special holiday morning. Prepare the night before and toss it in the oven while you get ready for the day. This casserole is bursting with gingerbread flavor and layered with the perfect spiced streusel topping. It is destined to be on your menu again and again!

Can you believe it is November already? I am nearly in heaven. This is my season. The weather is cooler, soon we will start decorating the house, putting up our favorite tree decorations and getting in the spirit of the season as we enjoy these holiday moments.

Can you tell I am counting the minutes until Christmas already? There are so many special moments during the season. I love cooking for my family. Every year I make a special
Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar