Almond Peach Soup


Almond peach soup is probably something you have never heard of.  It was a surprise to me when I first heard it, but a pleasant one.  It is served chilled, it is like sunshine in a bowl.  As you bring the soup to your lips, the aroma of the almond hits you and awakens your senses.  It is creamy, sweet and fabulous!!

I love this soup, perfect with the right peaches and oh so easy to make.  If your peaches are not peak season (flavorful and juicy) you will most likely have an end product that is the same.  I doubled this recipe and it came out wonderfully.

Well, this is a short post today.  I am having a family day, just Mr. W, Em and I.  We are going to a BBQ late this afternoon with our closest friends, I can't wait.  What are you doing today?

Have a fantastic Sunday!

Buon Appetito!

Recipe from Taste of Home 

Almond Peach Soup
1-1/2 cups chopped peeled fresh peaches
1/2 cup non-fat plain yogurt
1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
1/8 teaspoon almond extract
2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted

In a blender, combine the peaches, yogurt, lemon juice and extract; cover and process until smooth.


Refrigerate until chilled. Sprinkle with almonds just before serving. Serves 2.

LihatTutupKomentar