4-Ingredient Chocolate Truffle Dessert Dip


The creamiest and fluffiest dessert dip to ever cross your lips is here. Peppermint and decadent chocolate come together to create the dreamiest treat to hit my kitchen in a long time! Only 4 ingredients and this simple recipe is all yours.

I am so excited that it is finally December. It is my favorite month of the year and we completely enjoy it, every year we have a Christmas party and invite our closest friends and family. It gives me a chance to create new holiday recipes and capture holiday moments with the people we love.

Of course, I love to feed people and party planning is a hobby of mine. That said, my parties have become a simpler version of what they once were so I can spend more time enjoying the moment and less time in the kitchen. Even though I look for quick and easy ideas, sacrificing flavor is not an option.

I have had truffles on my mind all week and decided I needed them in my life. Chilling, rolling, dipping and drying was a little much for this gal. So I whipped up and out of this world truffle dip with the decadence that a truffle brings without the time and mess. It is perfectly sweet without adding powdered sugar.
Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar