TSRI's Sizzling Summer Retreat Arizona


We have been planning and talking about our summer retreat for months. I am so excited to share it with you.  It was truly a magical experience and I would love to take you all along with me. Our story begins on a warm summer afternoon in Old Town Scottdale, Arizona.  We pulled up to the FireSky Resort and Spa with wide eyes and we were instantly taken in by the lovely property.  Upon walking through the front doors you are immersed in the vibe of the resort.  The lobby is wide open and airy with high ceilings and wood beams. You are surrounded by impressive stone pillars and bright earthy colors. As you walk through the lobby toward the lagoon you can hear the sounds of rolling water as the lush gardens and pool come into view. I was in heaven, or actually my ultimate retreat and I just knew this was going to be an experience to remember.

Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar