Banana Orange Smoothie


Happy New Years, Slow Roasters!  Hope you all had an amazing Christmas and New Years.  We really enjoyed spending time with our loved ones.

It doesn't quite feel like January, it was 83 here today in Arizona.  I imagine our picture gave that away. 

First of the year means time for resolutions.  I have been teetering on this healthy eating wagon for many months now, so I have decided that I am going to get on that wagon!  So over the next few weeks (and hopefully months) you will find flavorful, delicious dishes most of which will not bust your calorie budget.  You will also find incredibly tasty options for entertaining (Wednesday's The Happy Hour) and also delicious healthy snacks for your munchkins.  There will be more decadent dishes from time to time, as I am feeding a family and will share some of those dishes with you too.  We will of course still have our cocktails (Ladies Night on Thursday)!

Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar