Grilled London Broil


While I was planning for Saturday's Date Nights and Dinner Parties here at The Slow Roasted Italian I decided to have London Broil.  A very nice lean cut of beef, when prepared properly it can be very impressive and delicious!

This same day I was on The Cafe Sucre Farine's blog and ran across a post I had read a while back.  All about grilling London broil after "marinating" it in salt and a tight wrap.  It is amazing, the concept of the salt drawing out the juice and the tight plastic wrap forcing the juice back in.

Well, I was a little apprehensive after I read that the perfect London Broil is cooked to medium rare.  Anything more is over cooked.  I do have a tendency to try and massacre all my meat.  Consciously I don't want to.  But something happens when self doubt creeps in during the cooking process.  I would end up with a very 'brown' piece of meat.  Kind of like eating shoe leather.

Well I have to tell you that this time was different.  I followed the recipe to a T and the Grilled London Broil was so amazing.  It was a perfect shade of grilled on the outside with delicious caramelized grill marks on the outside.  It was so lush and juicy.  A bit more cooked than medium rare, but unbelievable!

Click here for Recipe»
LihatTutupKomentar